- 🎮FREE GIFT REMOTE CONTROL & BLUETOOTH CONNECTION🎮- Pansonite 3D VR is the highest quality for this price in the market. It’s new constructure offers strong quality and suitable design for wearing,will show the immersive 3D virtual reality vision. Both the audio and the remote control are connected to the mobile phone via Bluetooth to get rid of the wire trouble.(Please refer to the USER MANUAL at the bottom of this page for the bluetooth connection method)
- 📧PERMANENT FREE REPLACEMENT-PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT☎️- Customer satisfaction is of great encouragement to us.No need to worry about quality. Unsatisfied-the fastest 100% refund. In case of any product failure, missing parts, difficulty in use, etc, please contact us in time, and we will be happy to help you.
- 🎧HEAT DISSIPATION & COMFORTABLE DESIGN🎧- Excellent heat dissipation with detachable attracted-iron cover and two ventilated holes on the two sides. The adjustable T-shaped straps reduce 30% pressure around face through balancing the stress on head. Fit for different head sizes (both adults and children). Deepened nasal bridge portion for no paining noses.Soft and breathable leather pad keeps your eyes comfortable even after hours watching.
- 👓WIDER VIEWING ANGLE AND HD LENS👓- HD resin Aspherical lenses and 110-degree wider viewing angle provide an amazing visual fidelity and outstanding 3D experience. Reduce deformity and distortion, eliminate vertigo and prevent visual fatigue effectively. No more dizzy feeling!
- 📱PERFECT COMPATIBILITY📱- Compatible with all iPhones, Android phones within 4.7-6 inches. Such as iPhone X 8 5/SE/6/6s/7/7 plus; Samsung s8/s7/s7 Edge/s6/s6 Edge Note8/5/4/3; LG G3, G4, G5, G6, V10, V20; Nexus 5, 6P etc.
Pansonite 3D VR Glasses: Quick Overview
VR is growing more popular every year. Besides gaming, VR is used in education, architecture, shopping, travel and more. However, not everyone has money to spend on the latest and top-rated VR headset in the market. Expensive headsets cost several hundreds of dollars and require high-end computers to use them.
Before getting any VR headset, there are important considerations you have to make. For instance, how much money do you intend to spend and what do you want to use the headset for? Your budget plays a crucial role in determining what VR headset you are going to get. In this age that virtual technology is a way of life, you want to get a VR headset that suits your needs.
You don’t have to miss out on the Virtual Reality experience because they are not within your financial reach. The Pansonite 3D VR Glasses is the best you can come to a high-end virtual reality headset at a price that is not extortionate. If you are okay with images of lower quality and limited motion, get this VR headset.
Resolution Depend on the Phone
What we like
- Compatibility with a good number of smartphones
- Lightweight design
- Easy FD and OD adjustment
- A magnetic door to the phone chamber
What we don’t like
- Leaking of light
- Only 3DoF for motion tracking
The Pansonite VR Headset is a mobile VR headset, meaning it requires you to use your smartphone for the screen and computing. It is compatible with both Android phones and iPhones of sizes 4.7”-6”. Your viewing experience will vary based on the display capabilities of the smartphone you are using.
The focal distance of this headset can be adjusted at the center top of the headset. The Pupil distance can be adjusted too. Everyone’s IPD is unique, so to eliminate blur and to strain, each pupil has to be in the right position.
The Pansonite glasses are as comfortable as it gets. They are made of leather, which is a plus and a foam, which makes them easy to wear for a long time. The nose part is spacious enough for small and large nose, which means extra comfort.
The padding is covered with a leather fabric that is soft, comfortable and breathable. The padding is fantastic because it allows the excess heat to dissipate for more comfort. There is no fog on the lenses during extended use. The leather cover is detachable; it can, therefore, be cleaned.
Who is this product for?
When you want to enjoy 3D games and long duration movies in style without disturbing others, the Pansonite 3D VR headset is for you. This product is best suited for first-time buyers looking to experience VR without breaking the bank.
Right from the box, you will get your Pansonite 3D VR headset, a cleaning cloth and a user guide/manual.
Overview of Features
Can we take a moment to appreciate the fact this is an excellent headset for the price it’s being offered at? The Pansonite 3D VR Glasses seeks to give clients value for their money, and I don’t think there is a better way than the impressive feature the VR has. From quality to excellent audio to comfort. It doesn’t get better than this. The price is excellent.
The Pansonite 3D VR Glasses design is outstanding. With three adjustable straps: two on the sides and one that goes over the head from the front to the rear, the headset is protected from slipping around your head. The three-strap harness system also minimizes the pressure that the headset exerts on your nose, resulting in more comfort.
This VR headset is compatible with both Android smartphones and iPhones, which is incredible. There is a strap that holds the phone just in case it slides. The phone casing fits phones that range from 4.7 inches to 6.2 inches.
Like other mobile VR headsets, the Pansonite VR Headset is limited in its motion tracking to 3DoF.
The Pansonite headset has an opening for the jack to connect phones just in case you need to connect a phone that doesn’t have Bluetooth.
This VR headset has a front plate that is removable and is held by magnets. For more security, in case you remove the front plate, there is a Velcro strap that prevents your phone from sliding and falling.
Other headsets don’t have the Velcro strap or a removable front plate, making it hard to use augmented apps without having to hold your phone.
The Pansonite makes it easy to use other apps without necessarily holding your phone. The powerful multifunctional Bluetooth remote controller is comfortable and easy to use. All buttons are fully-functional and give a quick response.
This VR headset comes with super high definition 42mm Japanese PMMA lenses that effectively prevent visual fatigue. These Aspherical lenses give a 120-degree viewing angle for a more immersive experience.
Spherical lenses cause a lack focus, and parts of the image get blurry. The issue of clarity is automatically corrected by the aspherical lenses. This gives you better images and reduces the sense of vertigo some VR users feel when using headsets. The aspherical lenses are thin, contributing to the headset’s overall light weight.
The Pansonite 3D VR headset has a built-in 720 degrees Surrounded Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone and volume controls. The stereo sound and high sensitivity gives you a sense of realism and phenomenal sound effect. The headset adjustable in length and directions to suite both kids and adults. The buttons at the top are used for pause/play volume up and volume down.
The headset has multifunctional buttons;
Top – the tiny buttons are for adjusting the pupil distance (PD)-for clarity and adjustable separate focal distance-canceling out eye fatigue. The distance between your eyes is unique to you.
Bottom – the tiny buttons that are on the headset are quite convenient when it comes to making precise adjustments. The left button is meant for play and pause, increasing or decreasing the volume, answering calls, or rejecting them.
The right-hand side button is a touch screen, and it’s meant for shooting games, confirmation, next page, and other functions. It’s also used for adjusting the focal distance and canceling out the effect of eye fatigue.
Being able to adjust both the Object Distance and Pupil Distance allows for myopic users, people with hyperopia and astigmatism to change the lenses to suit their needs.
There is a variety of VR headsets in the market, but Pansonite still holds up to its competitors. VR Wear 3D VR headset is the best alternative to the Pansonite 3D VR Glasses. They both have 3 strap harnesses, breathable leather padding on the facial area, holes for headphone wires and high quality lenses. The VR Wear #D VR Headset, however, can fit slightly larger phones, up to 6.3” to be precise. It, however, has a 105-degree viewing angle, meaning a less immersive experience.
Here’s a detailed video for in-depth information on the Pansonite 3D VR Glasses. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riDcM2PRuJI
Need a VR headset? Working on a tight budget? Look no further because Pansonite 3D VR glasses got you. For most people, the thing that keeps them from enjoying VR content is the price tag.
The Pansonite3D VR glasses are amazing, and I cannot stress enough on how amazing the price is. If you’re looking for an immersive experience on a tight budget, the Pansonite 3D VR headset may be the best option for you.